Re: A Learing Experienc

  • Fraluchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16 7:13 PM
      "John" <jckincy@...> wrote:...China is shedding USD as fast as they can and trading with many countries with their own currencies vs the USD.>

      As things stand in Costa Rica, most people still "think" in US Dollars. Contracts are made in $$$, tourism works with $$$, properties change hands for $$$, and in some places you'll even find a restaurant's menu items expressed in $$$.
      I am not a US dollar fan, but it's the only currency (I know of) which has written on its back "in God we trust".
      The Costa Rican 10'000 Colones note has a sloth on it's back. Rather appropriate as far as not shedding the currency is concerned.