Re: learning about our neighborhood

  • henry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      benjamin said it well regarding the la teja newspaper.  "the #1 print rag has to go to La Teja."

      I was in a car accident three and a half years ago where a motorcyclist died.  I was accused of homicide.  the accusers were asking for me to spend six years in jail and to compensate the ex-wife, girlfriend and mother,
      $350,000.  the case has been appealed three times and I have won each time.  thanks to the only witness and all the forensic evidence supported by an OIJ investigation, that took six months.
      according to la teja report,  a drunk gringo named (they misspelled my name) ran over the motorcyclist then backed up, in the pouring rain, and ran over him again to make sure he was dead.  then put his body on the side of the road and covered it with branches and leaves.
      the whole story couldn't have been further from the truth.  I am hoping it will no longer be appealed.  the last court hearing was in a higher court, two weeks ago.  the three judges ruled in my favor and asked the accusers to reimburse me some of my court costs. (like that is going to happen).  this court hearing alone took 7 hours.  the accusers have 15 days to repeal the decision.  it is ridiculous that the accusers can keep appealing any decision for as long as they want.
      I am hoping it will lay to rest.  I was even accused of hating animals, by the other attorney, because my testimony included, I thought I had hit a very large dog and continued on because it was the most horrible storm I have ever been in and I knew it had to be dead, with the impact.
      I am sure most of you know my feelings about animals.
      henry
      be kind to animals, don't eat them