Re: Lincoln School Information

  • Johanna
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2013
      There are quite a few Cirtified homeschool curriculums based in different states. Many of them are actual schools that the child graduates from. My children are enrolled in a school in Boston, MA, and if we stick with that curriculum, they will actually graduate in that State, though we live here. Maybe check to see what is available though both private and public schools in Florida.

      Good luck,
      Johanna
      Alto San Juan