Moving Company referal

  • Jorge Hoepker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013
       We used United moving company coming here seven years ago out of the San Francisco bay area (Mill Valley,Marin County) They put us together with Agencia Aduanal del Este.We used a forty foot container filled with construction equipment, a musical instrument collection including a upright piano, and lots of camera/film equipment. Cost  was approximately $6,000 then. On this end it was warehoused in Tibas after coming from Florida to Limon.Only one Tibetan Gong was cracked, nothing stolen, every thing unloaded to where we were living in Carizal de Alajuela. Unpacked and ready to use. I highly recommend them and they can coordinate in reverse if you are going back. Contact Info:Bobbee Cambell,bcampbell@.... or Agencia Aduanal del Este,(506)2224.2525. Sincerely, Jorge M. Hoepker