Re: GPS?

  • Jim Cottone
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 13, 2013
      "One of my favorite things - and there ARE a few about driving in CR - is
      the serendipity of getting lost"

      Deb,

      I fully agree with that pastime, and would make it a point to ride my
      Harley down roads I had never heard of just for that reason. Met some
      wonderful folks, and found some amazing place like the little town of
      Can't Find It, Tennessee. Nothing but a small group of homes with a
      little general store that had a couple gas pumps and doubled as the
      town's post office. The post office is gone now, so it really is true
      that you can't find it - if you don't already know where it is.

      On the other hand, given the gas prices here, I can see the value of GPS
      if I need to get somewhere as efficiently as possible. If I ever do save
      enough to buy a motorcycle here I will definitely mount a GPS on the
      handlebars just for such occasions.

      Jim

      --
      Jim Cottone