BACK PAIN?? DRX9000 type of "spine stretcher" Inversion CHAIR! $150

  • costaricariver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      The DRX9000 IS A SPINE STRETCHING BED --IT COSTS ALOT FOR TREATMENTS--( BUT THEY WORK) I HAVE AN
      "INVERSION CHAIR"-- WHICH WORKS ON THE SAME IDEA-- THE INVERSION TABLES HURT ME BY PULLING ON MY ANKLES SO I FOUND THIS INVERSION CHAIR-- SIT IN , STRAP YOUR LAP AND RECLINE--NOT COMPLETELY UPSIDE DOWN, JUST ENOUGH TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF YOUR SPINAL DISCS AND ALLOW OXYGEN AND BLOOD FLOW TO REPAIR AND RE-GENERATE YOUR INJURED DISCS. IT ALLOWS YOUR DISCS TO SEPARATE AND TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF THE PINCHED NERVES.. I AM MOVING SO I AM SELLING CHEAP!!!$150-- ALSO SELLING MY PANASONIC LEATHER MASSAGE CHAIR WHICH WILL ELIMINATE YOUR NEED TO GO TO THE CHIROPRACTOR-- IT REALLY WORKS!!! MANY POSITIONS OF RECLINING AND MASSAGE. IT COST $5K NEW-- I AM SELLING FOR ONLY $999-- ( BECAUSE I AM SELLING AND LEAVING CR. I SIT ON MY BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE RIVER AND GET THESE REALLY GREAT PAIN REMOVING TREATMENTS--- NOW I PASS ALONG TO YOU!!!! 2495-0487 OR costaricariver@...---also selling my PRIVATE ,riverfront, Romantic "Cabin"--on 1/4 acre of nature's best--IN GRECIA-JUST 3 MINUTES FROM THE RED CHURCH....and you will be able to go up the interior road which leads to 1 more ACRE!!!===== ALL FOR ONLY $139K !!!PLUS THE HOME HAS A CONVERTABLE GUEST APT AND A SECURE STEEL STORAGE GARAGE FULL OF TOOLS AND YOU CAN PUT YOUR VEHICLE IN IT AND LEAVE CR ---WITH ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE NO ONE CAN GET IN!!!! WORKSHOP. ART STUDIO-- WRITERS RETREAT-- WOW!!! NO ONE HAS A PRIVATE RIVER LIKE THIS!!!! AND IN TOWN!!!!