Re: [CostaRicaLiving] The Final Weekend of the Emergency Sale!

  • Kayo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hello,
      Where is Paco Central ?
      Kayo

    • christyandlauren
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
        Paco Central is in Escauz. Take the AutoPista to the Escazu exit,
        drive passed the T.G.I.F and McDonalds. Stay in the right hand land
        and turn (right) before the Scotia Bank. Follow this road all the way
        down (2 1/2 kilometers). Paco Central has Video Estrella, Volvo, and
        a gym. Once you pass Paco, take the road to your right, which is the
        old road toward Santa Ana. If you need further directions, give me a
        call at 228-2859. We will have our doors open from 8am until 8pm
        today and tomorrow so please stop by.

        We still have:

        sofa
        laptop
        fishtank
        darkroom stuff
        kids toys
        clothes and shoes
        kitchen items
        2 full electronic lego kits (build R2D2)
        2 area rugs
        littermaid (for the indoor cat lover)
        animal dishes
        medium size animal create (for air travel)
        computer cables & parts
        hello kitty bedding (double)
        pooh bedding (twin)
        computer books, cookbooks
        x-mas stuff
        heating pad
        salsa maker
        plastic trash cans, hampers, stools, hangers
        wine racks
        metal storage shelf (2 months old)
        ansel adams picture
        candles
        sheets (from the states)
        national geographic books (kids)
        tire iron
        dehydrater
        green marble towel holder, napkin holder, and coasters
        diaper genie
        step stool
        and more!!!!

        http://www.freewebs.com/valenfor/