house share w/artist

  • katya De Luisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 3:02 PM
      You come to Costa Rica for it�s culture and natural beauty and then you rent a place in a gringo gultch where the neighborhood resembles any block in the States and there�s a mall and a Mc Donalds around the corner.

      Creative Spirit as I call the place is between two very typical tico towns (Piedades de Santa Ana & Cuidad Colon) yet not far from the Multiplaza and 25 minutes from San Jose. On the side of a mountain the view is wonderful and the acre of gardens and fruit trees situated between two creeks are definiltely Costa Rica.

      The house is large with enourmous kitchen, beamed ceilings and wood floors. I have cable, bus service at the gate, privacy, security and best of all quiet and tranquility.

      You will share the house with two other people one an artist who has lived here 23years. It�s really worth a look. $300 a month with short term rates available. Call. 249-2158 kdeluisa@...