Its that time of the month - EVERYTHING MUST GO

  • christyandlauren
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      I will keep it short and sweet. My husband has lost his visa to work
      here and we must move ... so to keep things simple: Here it is.

      http://balder.prohosting.com/valenfor/

      Send me a mail.

      Kevin
    • Jason Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- christyandlauren <cspot123@...> wrote:
        > I will keep it short and sweet. My husband has lost
        > his visa to work
        > here and we must move ... so to keep things simple:
        > Here it is.
        >
        > http://balder.prohosting.com/valenfor/
        >
        > Send me a mail.
        >
        > Kevin

        Kevin,

        My wife and I saw your post, and wanted to write back.
        I am sorry to hear about your misfortune, but we can
        possibly help you out taking some of the things you
        listed off your hands. Below is a list of itmes we
        would like to look at and consider buying, if they are
        still available.

        Towels
        end tables
        56 k internal modem
        microsoft joystick
        flight stick joystick with rudder pedals
        monitor stands
        mice
        unfinished bookcase
        bike, 3 wheeler Barbie
        carseat
        changing table
        cradle
        crib
        gates
        swing
        toys
        high chair
        bread maker
        can opener
        coffee maker
        dish set
        juicer
        pots/pans
        pyrex
        plastic containers
        aquarium
        lamps
        lazy boy
        rugs
        pillow top mattress
        cordless phone
        nebulizer
        vaporizer
        desk tray and pencil holder
        bookcase
        chair (black vinyl/reclining)
        desk
        fountain
        filing cabinet
        BBQ grill
        swing
        Makita cordless reciprocating saw
        skill saw
        water bottles

        I can assure you that we will not buy all of these
        items (not enough money), but these are the things
        that caught our attention. Please give us a call at
        home (296-0107) or on my cell (398-2167) to arrange a
        time when we could come buy and look things over. My
        wife and I are currently expecting twins (due Nov.
        22), so the baby things are of great interest to us.

        Jason and Jessica

        http://calendar.yahoo.com