free trade agreement

  • Susan Goold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Don't hold your breath on gaining anything on the free trade agreement.
      Canada had a free trade agreement with Costa Rica before we came here and
      we were covered by the same restrictions as anyone else. Canada and the US
      have had a free trade agreement for years and nothing has changed between
      the two countries for the average Joe/Jane crossing the border.

      Susan
    • bobster234@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        But even Costa Ricans have to pay car duties, am I correct. These NAFTA
        agreement may possibly change the high import duties on many items made in the
        good ole USA.