Intensive ENGLISH classes ?

  • bigdeal2@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      I have a young Tico friend who is trying very hard to improve his English. Do any of you know of an institution or individual which offers intensive English classes?

      He lives in Turrialba but can easily travel daily to the Cartago or San Jose areas.

      We tried to get him admitted to a US community college but his English skills are not quite up to that, yet.

      I looked in the CRL archives and didn't find much. I found mention of Continuing Education classes at UCR a few years back. Is that still offered?

      I'm in Georgia so it's a bit difficult to research this.

      All suggestions are appreciated.