paint

  • ajeepsea2002
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2003
      is it a large area to be covered? My bro.in law in NM does
      woodworking and has been using dye (ritz) to "stain" his pieces, get
      wonderful colors/hues depending on the strength of the mix, and how
      long he keeps it on. Hope he never reads my exposure to his success,
      oh well.

      (nameless :) )
    • Kayo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hello,
        After waiting for quite awhile Martin is now in the process of painting my home. This guy is great, a real pro, it seems most everyone thinks they ''can'' paint. Huge difference between '' I can paint'' and '' I paint for a living and have been doing so for many years''.
        If you need some painting done give Martin a call and I am sure you will be pleased and discover it is well worth the wait. He painted my home when I first bought it and ever since I refer to him as Picasso.
        Kayo
        Martin ( Picasso ) Chacon
        377- 4409

      • valgirlincr
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29 8:51 AM
          Hello. I'm painting a mural on my driveway walls just for the heck of it, but I would really like two small cans of gold and silver paint; however, I can't find it. Does someone know where I can get gold and silver paint for outside cement walls?

          I would appreciate it. EPA doesn't mix those colors and the local fereteria is a no go.

          Also, I am in Birri de Heredia and not really interested in driving out of the central valley. In fact, I'm not really interested in driving at all, but I will.

          Thanks for you help,
        • Wendy Strebe
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29 9:18 AM
            Try Universal. There is one by Rosabal before the Paseo de las Flores. They
            have acrylic paint that you can varnish over and maybe other options. I have
            purchased gold and silver before, at that location.