Drivers License Requirements

  • Robert Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      I have a cedula and have been back in Costa Rica more than 90 days. Therefore from what I understand by reading posts of CRL members I am now required to take a written examination for my Costa Rican drivets license. Is the drivers license manual available in Engkish, and can one take the examination in English?

      Or would it be better if I take a quick trip to Panama or Nicaragua to get my passport stamped, giving me another 90 to acquire the drivers license by having the doctors exam and taking the blood test?

      Robert