Birthdays....and crime?

  • Janet Blakeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi all,
      O.K. So it´s a mixed post.
      Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hereby accept a group hug from those that kinda-sorta support me and a group slap from those I seriously annoy.
      By the way, this is NOT a birthday. It is merely an anniversary of some prior birthday. I don´t DO birthdays.
      And, re: crime (my story is worse/better than yours): I´m going to reject any more posts on this subject if there is not new information or some facts. Yawn.
      Pura Vida,
      Janet (I think...)

    • Paul Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Janet Blakeley <courtney@r...> wrote:

        > [snip] I´m going to reject any more posts
        > on this subject if there is not new infor-
        > mation or some facts.

        ~^~^~^~

        Now Janet...

        When did counting birthdays -or anniversaries
        of previous birthdays ever involve any facts?

        As to new information, often there is some of
        that involved -sometimes even a lot of it- but
        just try to verify any of it.

        I always tell myself when that time of year rolls
        around for ME that 'forty isn't old if you're a tree,'
        so that makes mid-50-something look at little bit
        better to me!

        < grin >

        ¡Puro Pasadito!

        Paul