Free HP printer cartridges

  • allendickinson70
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      I have just bought a new printer. I got a Brother because the price was right and cartridges are much cheaper - I am tired of paying HP the outrageous prices for ink cartridges that don't last as long as they should. Besides, the printer (HP 2355 All-in-One) is dead. Anyway, I am left with a freshly refilled HP95 color cartridge and a partially filled HP96 black cartridge which I will give to anyone who can use them. I'll even give away a HP97 cartridge still new and in the box, to anyone who wants it, as well as some empty 94s and 95s. Heck, they can have the printer too! Just let me know. allen@....