Renewing your CR PO Box online . . . ?

  • stanhopi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
      Gentle CRLers,

      Last October I read that as of November (2011) one would be able to
      renew one's PO Box online.

      Search as I might I have never been able to find any directions on
      the Correos de Costa Rica website for how to do that.

      So I am wondering if any CRLer here who has a CR PO Box has ever
      been able to renew theirs online. Or if you have found anywhere on
      the CR Correos' website where it explains the procedure...

      Fingers X-ed,

      Paul M.
      ==
    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        Have you thought of renewing it by mail?
        Um I guess not :-))
        Did ICE run internet to the Alajuela Post Office now?
        Berni
        Honorary Member of the 47%
      • stanhopi
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
          --- <alajuelanorth@...> wrote:

          > Have you thought of renewing it by mail?
          > Um I guess not :-))

          No because I'd be in Florida trying to do that.

          > Did ICE run internet to the Alajuela Post Office now?

          No. I went in the other day to check the POB but didn't get to ask
          cuz I had a cab waiting for me outside and there was a long line
          queued up at the ventanilla.

          But I did not see any computer positions anywhere in the lobby.
          Unless, of course, they are in an adjacent room and out of view.

          Cheers!

          Paul M.
          ==