Toddler-friendly Heredia

  • Erin R
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Does anyone have suggestions for toddler-friendly places in Heredia? I'm aware of the biggies, like INBio and the train in Parque Central, but am seeking other activity areas. Could be a restaurant/café with an indoor play area (not McDonalds though) or whatever. Any toddler gyms, like the Gymbo in Santa Ana or Curridabat. Whatever. Just a place to let a toddler have a bit of fun with kids his age. Thanks!