Re: Signs - the Image Store - Escazu

  • livinglifeincostarica
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
      Sinclair at The ImageStore can make most any type of sign/banner, etc. you need & often has some great prices! (including those promotional signs you stick to the side of your car)

      2-288-6436 / 2-289-8350 / sinclair@ ImageStoreCr.com
      http://facebook.com/ImageStoreCr • http://ImageStoreCr.com

      LOCATION: He's located in Escazu (San Rafael) - about 200 meters South/up the hill from the Scotia Split (heading towards Centro Escazu) - across the street from Plaza Atlantis - AutoMercado
    • Roy Nichlas
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2012
        I have not had good luck with the TT for quite some time, so I'm not at all surprised at this cut back. Even their "economic" adds had gotten quite expensive.

        Doc
      • livinglifeincostarica
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hey Roy - I'm curious why you piggybacked with your comments on the Tico Times stopping their print paper with this posting on where to get signs made?

          People, it's REALLY HELPFUL for those of us trying to follow original requests/comments if you could be more mindful to follow the post you're responding to & also not start new totally unrelated comments or separate threads (this happens a LOT on this board [& is not just directed to Roy]).