News from "THE LITERATE CAT"

  • Hans Austermuhle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      Our collection of children's and teenager's books grows daily! We have classics, such as "Heidi", the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, Tolkien, "The Hardy Boys" , books by Janet Oke and  more! For young readers, "The Saddle Club" series and for pre-teens and young teens the "Sweet Valley High" and "Babysitters Club" Series. Also nice illustrated books for younger kids. All at our great low prices!

      Of course, we trade and buy used books...right now, we're eager to get books by Barbara Kingsolver. If you have any, visit us or call us!

      Come in and spend a restful moment at "THE LITERATE CAT". Browse in peace or ask us questions, there's always time for a friendly chat.

      Coming up in March: a workshop on "Quilting". Stay tuned for details!

      If you have any ideas for a workshop you'd like to give or attend, let us know! We listen to our friends and customers.

      "THE LITERATE CAT" in Plaza Heredia (Heredia), 2nd level, near McDonald's. Monday 1-7, Tuesday-Saturday 10-7.Tel 262-5206, email: auster@...