Re: Cleaner

  • Oliver Duex
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      At 7:45 PM +0000, 2/27/2000, Ann Harrison expressed the following thoughts:

      >Hello Oliver: Someone sent me a note saying you have a cleaner for
      >those pesky marks on notes forwarded. I have a Mac. How can I get
      >it? All help
      >gladly received. Ann

      Glad to help.
      The freeware is called SpellTolls 1.4 -- with Spelling Checker,
      Stamps (you enter the text and then "stamp" your eMail address,
      address, phone, etc. etc.), Tools (taken out the ">>>>", getting rid
      of line feeds/paragraph signs, and much more)

      I can stuff the application folder and dictionaries and make them
      selfexpanding -- about 800K -- and attach them to an eMail. Or you
      can go to the web site and d/l yourself.

      http://www.micromat.com/micromat/downloads.html

      Let me know which.

      Best wishes,

      Oliver