Pavas feria Semana Santa schedule

  • Jorge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 4:13 PM
      Hi,

      Does anyone know when the Pavas feria will be held during Semana Santa?
      I know EscazĂș has changed the day to Wednesday, but haven't been able
      to find the information for Pavas.

      Thanks,
      --jorge
      --
      No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.
      --Lily Tomlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 5:50 PM
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, Jorge <ycrof1@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone know when the Pavas feria will be held during Semana Santa?

        Pavas Feria will be held on Wednesday of Easter Week--several signs there today and last week--for sure this is the schedule.