Credit History to Fly?

  • Steve P. McKibbon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello,

      For those unfortunate souls who are still in the US but are thinking of
      moving to Costa Rica, time is running out. See
      http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/NEWS/02/28/airport.security.ap/index.html

      If your credit history is bad or you have unusual banking activity, then
      you may not be allowed to leave the US on the airlines.

      Steve
    • Michael Josephy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        We have a nice two-storey house for sale or rent in a quiet
        neighbourhood near the Clinica Catolica in Guadalupe. It forms a
        condominium with the adjacent house, and the two houses share the large
        garage with space for at least 3 cars. The construction is concrete with
        parquet floors- 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. It is close to schools and
        shopping, and totally secure.
        $650/month or $97000 for sale (price negotiable)
        phone 225-5717 or 375-1065 with Ronald (Spanish or English)