Re: What am I allergic to at night?

  • powernapper
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      Hey margie,

      here are a few things that are sort of hidden dangers that provoke severe allergies for me...

      1. Those plug in the wall mosquito things.
      2. Bat poop in the ceiling
      3. cat hair, maybe the cat is not yours, it happens that they come in the house and you don't know.
      4.mold or dust in the air conditioner, have it cleaned , see if it can accomodate a hepa filter, if you use one.
      5. Whatever is blooming this month in your neighborhood!
      6 a really dirty fan, they accumulate hair, dust, whatever and just throw it right back at you! Clean them regularly.

      I used to use those air cleaning machines in the states, because I have a lot of respiratory allergies and I can NEVER identify the sources, just the aforementioned were worse than normal!

      The machines work very well and I have seen them around town. They have an allergy center in CIMA that sells a lot of fancy expensive air cleaning machines, but I bet you can get them at Pricemart. Now that I think aout it, I am going to get one,too. I sleep so much better when the allergies don't bother me. And they even seem to filter the cat hair out, and I have 3 cats.

      Hope that helps!

      Hugs,
      Robbie