Scots.

  • dorisw
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
      Are there any Scots reading CRL? I'd like to get in touch if so.

      Doris
    • caelanmac
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
        Aye, laddie! I'm from the MacTavish clan. 2nd generation American; my
        grandfather came over on the boat.
        We should start a Costa Rica Highland Games!
        Read about my kids' introduction to their scottish heritage
        <http://caelanhuntress.com/2011/07/18/the-highland-roots/> .
        Caelan Huntress
        www.PuraVidaMultiMedia.com <http://www.PuraVidaMultiMedia.com>