Re: Honest Car Mechanic in Escazu Area

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hola Robert-

      I don't know how far you would want to travel, but I am 10-minutes away (on a good day) in Santa Ana and work with a mechanic here who fits your bill. The name of the Garage is Auto Shop Santa Ana and it is owned by Joaquin Morales. He's lived and worked in the US (Dallas area.) has a eight-bay garage, does all types of work, speaks English, and is HONEST. If you want to contact him you can call 2282-0252 or 8815-7668. Or, you can call me and I'll be happy to meet you and guide you to his shop and introduce you. My cell is 8502-6305. Or, email me and i can send written directions. Either way is fine. If you contact him direct, please mention my name - Allen Dickinson - as I get a small referral fee. Hope this helps.

      Allen