Re: Need Plumber in Heredia

  • jorge hoepker
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011
      Lornso, lorenzco@..., highly qualified 40 years experience, lives in Alajuela, and has a great stock of American plumbing parts, Aquapex water line system expert. SpeaksEnglish/Spanish,and works primarily in the Central Valley. I highly recommend this Contractor. Jorge' M. Hoepker

    • cahntact2
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011

        > Anyone know a plumber in Heredia that does a good job ?

        Can anybody recommend a repairman for a Refrigidair/icemaker problem?

        The thing is only about 6 months old. We live in Cajon de Grecia.

        Thanks, Antonia Cahn
      • jorge hoepker
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
          I have worked with Lorenzo/ Larry and he is a great plumber. He has a great stock of American plumbing parts, and is a Aquapex water system expert. I highly recommend him. Sincerely, Jorge' M. Hoepker. JMH Constructora

        • cahntact2
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
            We need a repairman to repair the ice maker on a Frigidaire, and an orthopedist in or near of Grecia. Antonia and/or Ed.

            Thanks!
          • costaricaresourceguide
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2011
              If you are in a bind for finding one near you these 2 guys will come to you (but for an extra fee of course):

              MELVIN Valverde
              (8-398-4614 / NO LONGER at 8-855-9825 / 2-289-9565 / MelEscazu@...)
              COMMENTS: So far, Melvin has been able to fix everything I needed or referred me to someone for something much more mechanical. He has also been VERY resourceful to help fix something to last just a little bit longer &/or a cheap fix (Tico-izing) when my funds were really limited (I had an extra OLD fridge [purple] & the seal wasn't working well around the door so he put VASELINE around it & it SERIOUSLY worked as long as I had it for over a year!!!) plus he did a REALLY GOOD job when I DID have $$ to fix something properly (Vicki/me). I have shared his information with LOTS & LOTS of people & so far ALL have had RAVES about him!!! Not real common here!!
              ENGLISH: I found him to speak pretty decent English (though, like with most, over the phone can be challenging. I did ok with him with my VicLish [a funny/totally non-perfect version of Spanglish])
              LOCATION: Escazu but he'll come to you all over.

              MARVIN Villa Lobos
              (8-388-8604)
              COMMENTS: He did a GREAT job taking care of quite a few things & for others that I have shared his information with & at a decent price.
              ENGLISH: Marvin speaks some English (I did ok with him with my VicLish).
              LOCATION: Guadalupe but he comes to you all over.

              Vicki - STILL in Escazu
              http://VickisNewHome.info
              8-378-6679