Autopista del Sol closed

  • sierra_marmot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:24 PM
      We were returning from Jaco this afternoon in the middle of hell on earth--lightning everywhere, torrential rain--when we both saw to our left rocks starting to fall; and then in slow motion the side of the steep portion of the hill caved in right in front of us. Considering that the faux cement wall towers above drivers at that point, we were lucky to be able to turn around and head back to highway 3. Thanks to the drivers behind us who let us get out of there.

      john
      atenas