CRL is no more

  • Steve Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Strange - I only saw one or two references to CRL's demise - I wonder
      if more people didn't know this was happening - and I agree most
      people want everything done for them. I'm involved with 3
      organizations and we get the same results - every time. It's hard to
      find board members, its hard to find volunteers, etc.

      Paula