Nursing Care after surgery

  • jrh243
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Dear Group,

      We have a Dental Clinic in Escazu that does many surgeries. Sometimes we have patients that are staying in local hotels from the USA that have surgery. Some of these patients have requested nursing assistance for 24 hours after surgery. This does not mean that you have to stay at the hotel but must assist them up until night and be available. Some patients have also mentioned that they would get you a hotel room at the same hotel so you would be available if they had a problem. In your price, you may suggest them providing you with a hotel room. It could be a good income for 24 hours of work.

      Regards,

      Robert