Two wonderful cats need new home

  • Kitten J
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 4:44 PM
      Our friend, Rick Mazza, passed away a few weeks ago leaving his two beloved cats behind. We are looking for a home for them, together if possible.
      These cats are sister and brother and have been together all their life. They are about three years old. They are extremely sweet, indoor/outdoor cats, spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccines.

      If you, or anyone you know, can offer a loving home for these cats please contact me. 8886-4502

      Thanks,
      Frances