RE: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Web Analytics Whiz

  • Clair-Marie Robertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      Hi Caelan,

      Thank You for your email - here is a brief explanation of what I do and what I am looking for.

      I am the Content Manager for an online vacation rental company based in Costa Rica. I run the blog, compose and upload press releases to PRWEB and also overlook our social networking efforts on Facebook and Twitter.

      We principally use Google Analytics to monitor our visits to the site.

      Why do I need your help?

      � Whilst I am familiar with SEO I need an Analytics expert to help me analyze the stats to improve our online marketing campaigns.

      � I need to find out what�s working best for us so we know what areas we need to improve in.

      � I need to find out what percentage of our online traffic is turning into leads and then sales.

      � I need help to monitor the success of specific campaigns.

      � We need to know which of our pages are creating the highest bounce rates so we can improve them.

      � We need to know which of our pages are the most successful.

      � I need to be able to segment the traffic the website receives and have someone help me interpret the data.

      So as you can see�I need help!

      Please let me know if you think you can deliver on all of these areas. I really need to find someone who has proven their ability in terms of analyzing data.

      Regards

      Clair-Marie Robertson

      To: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
      From: caelan@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:12:32 +0000
      Subject: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Web Analytics Whiz

      Hey there,
      I've got the skills you're looking for.
      I live in Perez Zeledon, where I recently immigrated from the States. I
      run a multimedia company that handles web design, content marketing, and
      videography.
      Contact me anytime about your online marketing needs, and I'm sure I
      will be able to help you out.
      Sincerely,
      Caelan Huntresswww.PuraVidaMultiMedia.com
      <http://www.PuraVidaMultiMedia.com>