Citric Acid

  • Vicky Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2011
      Where did you find it? I can get rennet locally but have not found any citric acid.
      Vicky

       "How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on" Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    • Steve Friedman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2011
        You might try Fischell's pharmacy in downtown San José.

        Paula
      • Hara Maderich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2011
          Look for sour salt at the Automrcado or Maz y Menos in the spice or baking aisle. Or else ask anyone that does canning.