US Channels available in CR

  • Chris <bantonb@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      I would just like to let everyone know that I have been enjoying US
      channels like FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS and over a 100 more channels for the
      last 8 months or so.

      If you are interested in getting this system, please contact me at
      bantonb@...
    • Rebecca Holt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        What system are you using. We live near Cartago. Rebecca

        >From: "Chris <bantonb@...>" <bantonb@...>
        >To: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [CostaRicaLiving] US Channels available in CR
        >Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:44:20 -0000
        >
        >I would just like to let everyone know that I have been enjoying US
        >channels like FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS and over a 100 more channels for the
        >last 8 months or so.
        >
        >If you are interested in getting this system, please contact me at
        >bantonb@...

      • America Hrubosky
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          I WOULD HOPE THE INFORMATION RE US CHANNELS IN COSTA RICA WILL BE POSTED FOR
          THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS THAT ARE INTERESTED?
          ATTENTION BANTONB THANKS ED