subject: Reminder - DID YOU CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD?

  • john
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi ...a quote from Racsa's newsletter
      "Como parte del mejoramiento de nuestro servicio de INTERNET
      RACSA les comunica,con mucho agrado el lanzamiento del nuevo Sistema
      de Autogestion dirigido al cliente que hemos denominado SACI."

      This new SACI allows you to check whose telephone line is being used to
      send messages.
      If it is only your own line, why keep changing the password ?
      I also use SACI to check on my Racsa bills, they had overcharged by some
      ยข10,000.
      I deducted it from the monthly total without problems!
      jm