Hi! Help!

  • Stan & Linda Rolinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2000
      HI ALL! Hi Chuck, O fearless leader! I've enjoyed the posts..except for
      the boring computer ones; but that's just me. Geeez, do I miss everyone
      and the weather and Gallo Pinto in CR! I can't find Goya black beans
      anywhere! For sure I can't eat the beans here, plus besides their effect,
      nothing tastes as good!

      Anyway, I need a favor. I saw it before but deleted it...dummy that I
      am...but I want the phone number for Aerocasillas. Anyone know what it is?

      THANKS!

      Linda R
    • AVATAR S.A. / H.H.Heyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000

        Hi Linda,

        the number for Aerocasillas is: 258-2050

        E-Mail: aerosjo@...

        Saludos!

        Haymo