Arenal tours

  • Terrence Chan <terrence@telus.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      Does anyone have a good experience with a particular tour group or
      have a recommendation for a two-day trip to Arenal? My mother is
      coming on 1/14 and I want to send her on a trip there for two days as
      I'll be busy the first two days she's in town. The tour should be
      fairly non-strenuous, physically, but walks of up to about a
      kilometer or so should be fine.

      Would appreciate all suggestions, website links, etc.

      And Feliz Ano Nuevo!

      Terrence