fleamarketcr.com -- We Buy - Sell - Trade High End Furniture and Appliances

  • fleamarketcr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      We are Costa Rica's most exclusive consignment store. We buy and sell all types of high end furniture and appliances. Our show room is located in Rohrmoser and showings are by appointment only. If you are leaving Costa Rica call us, we purchase estates or can consign your items for top dollar. We take care of everything. Please visit or website at: www.fleamarketcr.com

      Contact us at 8362-1153 or email at info@...

      Antiques - Appliances - Art
      Office Equipment - Electronics
      Restaurant Equipment