pictures

  • Jose Pelleya
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hola Doll:

      Here's some old pictures of your garden (finally got them out of the
      camera) and some from the party.

      I know you're busy this weekend with LTG, but the fiestas at San Ramon are
      from the 5th to the 16th, love to have you over sometime. Bring Roy maybe?

      Love ya,

      Jose

    • Carol Emco
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2006
        Is it the airport in Drakes Bay? Kali

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Alajuelanorth
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2006
          Kali
          I have no idea where it is but it is FAR too good condition for Drake
          Bay . . . no ruts and puddles 1/2 way down . . . this thing looks like
          a superhighway compared to Drake unless the did some work this season?

          Also Drake has a hill on one end and the ocean on the other . . .
          standing on the runway the "agent" who lives at the little house at
          the end of the runway explained that on that day the plane would not
          be landing for awhile because one end of the runway was under water
          and the other was fogged in. I see no water or fog in this photo,
          only black vultures . . . can't be Drake?

          Berni
        • Jessica
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2006
            I'm wondering if this is the landing strip for either the Esterillos
            airstrip or the Quepos airstrip?

            Jessica Reeves