Rental opportunity near Ciudad Colon

  • Sharon Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Available March 18 for long-term rental, furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bath,
      cottage-style house on our 38 acre farm. Great birding, abundant
      wildlife...monkeys, toucans, coatis, sloths. Walk to shopping, public
      transportation, UPeace shuttle, 30 minutes to San Jose and SJO. Telephone
      and wi-fi Internet access in place. No smoking, NO PETS. Friendly
      neighbors...US, Canadian, Costa Rican. $500/month includes electricity,
      water, phone,Internet, and weekly cleaning and laundry. There is no TV.
      This is not for someone who doesn't enjoy country life. Not handicapped
      accessible. Deposit, 1st month's rent in advance.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/saramandaia/sets/72157603401493423/

      Please email me if interested.

      Sharon