Possible traffic obstruction this morning

  • BarryS
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      The local grapevine has it that the Taxi drivers and buses are going to stage a protest this morning starting at 6 AM "between Hone Creek and Limon." The drivers intend to close the road, and the police are expected to try and open it again.

      The subject of the protest - road conditions that destroy vehicles.

      If you have travel plans this morning, you may want to check in with Transito before heading out.

      Transito road closure information 2222-9245
      http://www.transito.go.cr/estadorutas/index.html

      Barry Stevens
      School help, food, Microloans
      http://www.elpuente-thebridge.org
    • BarryS
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Word from the weary drivers - lines to get through the Hone Creek intersection with the Bribri road - VERY long waits. I haven 't heard about what's going on beyond that location.