$195000 / 3br - Costa Rica estate (San Isidro del Ge neral, Perez Zeledón)

  • Monic Chabot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      If you are looking to Costa Rica for a more authentic existence that is
      close to nature then my 1-hectare property a few minutes from the center of
      San Isidro de El General in the Southern Zone might be just for you. It is
      perfect for someone who wants a small self-sufficient estate. It is also an
      excellent place to invest and build a much needed gated community close to
      town. Featuring a nearly-new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ranch-style house with a
      large Florida-room, it is fully furnished and, at 800 meters altitude,
      enjoys an ideal climate and a beautiful view of the mountains and valley
      below. There is a lot of room for further construction and common areas,
      and it already grows a couple of dozen kinds of fruit tree, and many other
      edible plants, tropical flowers and exotic greenery.

      Please contact me off line for further information and photos. It will be my
      pleasure to organize a visit.

      Monic
      Tel/Fax: (506)2771-7482 & Cel: (506)8886-6984