Anyone coming to Panama

  • JOHN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      I have moved to Boquete, Panama, but have 3 items left in Heredia, Costa Rica. A small coffee table, golf clubs, and a box of family photos and books. If anyone will be traveling this way, I will be glad to pay you to bring these items to me. You will have to contact me at my sales@... e-mail address, the ICE e-mail address above will no longer work as of Monday. My Skype number is 1-401-626-4397.

      Thank you, John Bisceglio