In-Country Mover

  • ronaldkllr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Looks like I will be making a move from Atenas to Escazu, San Rafael or vicinity. Looking for a "quality" mover that can move household stuff. Would like item like dishes and glassware wrapped and boxed. Art work wrapped. Oak bar and 3 piece step chest protected so as not to damage. Maybe company should have insurance. NO major furniture items or large appliance.