Wonderful small young dog to good home

  • jonlinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Our neighbor has a delightful small one year old female dog she feels
      she must find a new home. She had a baby last week and feels the young
      dog and baby are too much. It is really cute and well behaved. It has
      been fixed and up to date with shots.

      This little dog now lives in Santo Domingo de Heredia.

      Contact me jonlinn@gmail. For more info.

      Jon of the LostLinns