Books on Wheels - Final

  • Chuck Leake
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi People ---

      The Books on Wheels is just about ready for its' Off-Broadway tryouts.
      Listings of books available are ready to be sent by fax or e-mail to
      anyone wishing one. Conforming to CostaRicaLiving advertisement
      policies of short and infrequent --- this will be the last on-List
      mention of this activity. Please contact me directly in the future.

      !UPE! --- YE Old Book POLACO
      you call, we haul - right to your house
      by appointment only
      Chuck Leake
      tel/fax 269-7227 cleake@...

      If you are unable to decipher the other message --- it has been sent in
      "Rich Text". If you would like to be able to get "Rich Text", contact
      Heymo or me.
      chuck
    • Chuck Leake
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
        Hi People ---

        The Books on Wheels is just about ready for its’ Off-Broadway tryouts.
        Listings of books available are ready to be sent by fax or e-mail to
        anyone wishing one. Conforming to CostaRicaLiving advertisement
        policies of short and infrequent --- this will be the last on-List
        mention of this activity. Please contact me directly in the future.
        --- chuck

        !UPE! --- YE Old Book POLACO
        you call, we haul – right to your house
        by appointment only
        Chuck Leake
        tel/fax 269-7227 cleake@... <mailto:cleake@...>
      • Roy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
          Chuck,

          That seems to solve the winmail.dat mystery. You sent out 2
          messages, one in "Rich text". This one, for me, came not
          with Rich text but with an attached winmail.dat file. The
          other message had none.

          Roy