On holiday

  • Susan Goold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Chuck

      Please put me on "away - messages held off  or some such like" for the month of July. I will be in Costa Rica so unable to get my regular messages. will be back home in August so I can return to receiving messages then.

      Many thanks

      Susan
    • Chuck Leake
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000

        Susan Goold, your request has been filled --- let me know when to turn you back on.  Enjoy your vacation!

        chuck leake – proprietor, co-factotum

        CostaRicaLiving@onelist.com - free, wild, wonderful, interesting

        and educational but also polite, self-disciplined and responsible.

        don't worry - sea feliz