'Leaving in 3 days' sale (AD)

  • she_x2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi all,

      Me again with the selling stuff (please dont hate me!)....

      Oven - $50 or best offer!
      3 elements work fine, one other may or may not work (we never got
      around to buying another element). Bit of rust 'under the hood'.
      Still works fine though.

      Digital answerphone - $20 or best offer

      Baby monitor - $15 or best offer

      Futon - $50 or best offer
      Wooden base, mattress is kinda shabby, will probably need to be
      replaced.

      Childs high chair - make an offer!
      Peg perego, 7 heights, 3 recline positions, folds for storage,
      wheels. Cost about $200. Is missing the padded seat cover -
      replacement can be purchased online (about $40?), but we have been
      using it without for ages now.

      Email please! staceystaceystacey @ hotmail.com

      Thanks!
      Stacey