Sneaky Petes Diner Open at 7am, Boiled Peanuts and Benyas

  • Craig Salmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I wandered into Sneaky Petes Diner on Saturday.

      He had hot boiled peanuts and French Benya Pastries... (not that I ate the
      two together).

      The boiled peanuts were FANTASTIC, just like from the side of the road in
      Florida and Georgia. I'm hoping he makes some Cajun ones soon.

      He also let me taste the Benyas (sp?) pastry, they were fluffy, and full of
      flavor, just like I remember getting in The French Quarter, and Unground
      Atlanta.

      To my surprise he is now open at 7am in the morning.

      I noticed on the website, he's updated and simplified the menu to include
      "Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Fish Sticks, and Chicken Tenders", although I
      haven't tried any of them.

      Craig

    • jdocop
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010