AMNET cut off Part 2

  • marcus collier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      After Amnet cut off my internet after 12 days and no warning.I went to the office in Heredia and paid 21,000.The internet was restored.
      Yesterday afternoon, it was cut off again for non-payment.No warning. Since it was Saturday afternoon, the office is closed.They need to get their act together.

      Marcus
    • Tim McHyde
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        Marus, one time they cut my Internet off because I forgot to pay the bill online through BCR (highly recommended). They only give you a few days as you discovered, thanks to all the deadbeats over the years forcing this policy. I sure don't know why they don't send an email before they cut it.

        Anyway, I called them up immediately and asked if they can turn it back on so I could pay the bill through BCR like normal. They did! And I paid and never forgot to pay again.

        So I recommend you find a bank account like BCR (they are not the only ones I think) and start going that route. Even if you miss you should not have to schlep anywhere to resolve it.
      • Bruce Gowens
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          This is just a thought, and may not be the case.  But in the US you pay for the month before you get the service.  That is to say that when you make a payment it is for the upcoming month.  So here is the service.  No pay for the upcoming month.  You haven´t? OFF!