MIGRACION INFORMATION

  • coleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dear CRL members, or "gentle CRLers" to borrow a phrase. From some of the posts lately, anxious, confused, and misinformed could possibly also apply to many who are trying to decide about their residency. While CRL provides a great service, there are occasional inaccurate statements about Migracion requirements.
      Those who wish to apply as a pensionado can use private pensions funds if they want to delay applying for Social Security. Their application will be looked at more closely than a government pension, but this is Costa Rica law. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will do our best to give you correct information.
      Coleman Heckart
      Costa Rica Residency Services
      http://www.costaricaresidencyservices.com